At Parrish Music we offer both group and private lessons in guitar, banjo, mandolin, and ukulele.
Please contact Ted or Catherine if you have questions or need more information (608) 637-7730. We’ll help you choose the right class.
Group classes are fun and a great way to learn your instrument! Here are some of the benefits of learning in a group:
- Learn with and from peers at your level
- More questions are addressed, more sharing of information
- Skill Reinforcement
- Fun and social environment
- Less costly than private lessons
- Group classes are only $15 per class and are continuing.
Makeup classes are not available.
Private lessons are a great option and offer:
- Individual attention
- Move at your own pace
- More flexibility in scheduling
- Private lessons meet for a 1/2 hour lesson once weekly; the cost is $25 per lesson.
- Semi-private lessons are for two people – sometimes a parent and child, or two friends/classmates.
- A fun option with benefits of both group classes and private lessons.
- Semi-private lessons meet for a 1/2 hour lesson once weekly; the cost is $18 per lesson per student.
Wednesday Thursday Friday 1-5, and Saturday 10-2
We are also available by appointment and are happy to help you with your musical needs including rentals, repairs, and sales.
Please call or text and we will make arrangements. Leave a message on the store line 608-637-7730. You can also text Ted’s cell at 608-606-5699.